- Combats growing Pollution: The benefits of cycling are not just for the cyclist, but help enhance the environment. Cycling also helps protect green spaces, monuments and building from the adverse effects of pollution.
- An alternative to fuel crisis that visits us quite often. On a cycle, you don’t burn gasoline; all you burn are your calories.
- Road structure: Cycles do not require massive highways or extensive parking areas. In case of collision, they are unlikely to kill, and a cyclist can more easily avoid a collision.
- Traffic: Cycles actually reduce traffic congestion and the economic cost of traffic delays.
- Economy: The comparison of cost of the average automobile is far much higher than the cost of operating a bicycle, amount spent on servicing and so on. Also, firms with cyclists will save lot of valuable time that is wasted on traffic jams.